Home / Cookies
Welcome to tightr . com, published by the company FANTARGET SAS.
This Policy is therefore important for you, who wish to have a positive and confident experience of our Services and for us, who wish to answer accurately and completely your questions about your consultation of our site and take into account your wishes.
When you visit our site, information relating to the navigation of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our site may be stored in "Cookies" files installed on your device, subject to the choices you have made regarding cookies and that you can modify at any time.
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify information contained therein.
When you connect to our site, we may, subject to your choices, install various cookies in your device allowing us to recognize your device's browser during the validity period of the cookie concerned. The cookies that we issue allow us:
- to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing our site (sections and contents visited, route), allowing us to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our services;
- adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site, depending on the viewing or reading hardware and software that your terminal contains;
- to store information relating to a form that you have filled in on our site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (service subscribed, contents of an order basket, etc.);
- to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our site, such as your account, through identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us;
- to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to log back into a content or service after a certain period of time ;
- to adapt our offer to your navigation on our site, to submit product recommendations to you.
These are the cookies necessary for our site to function. They allow you to use the main features of our site (for example use of the shopping cart or access to your account). Without these cookies, you will not be able to use our site normally. These are cookies placed by us that only concern the operation of our site.
session_id : Session identifier used to link the user's session information
They allow us to analyze what is happening on our site in order to improve its performance and the way we present our content to you. In particular, they measure your navigation (the most visited pages, the exit pages of our site, the duration of your visit, Internet users' searches in the search engine...). These cookies are set by us.
They allow us to offer you additional functionalities on the site and to personalize our services and contents (for example to remind you of the last products consulted, to memorize the articles in your basket before continuing your purchases, to memorize your choice of navigation when from your mobile you indicate to us to prefer to navigate on the traditional site...).
cart_token : Specify the number of products in the shopping cart
ship_token : Stores the selected delivery address in the shopping tunnel
We may include on our site, computer applications from third parties, which allow you to share content of our site with other people or to make known to these other people your consultation or your opinion concerning content of our site. This is particularly the case for the "Share" and "Like" buttons, which come from social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
The social network is likely to identify you through this button, even if you did not use it when you visited our site. Indeed, this type of application button can allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on our site, the only fact that your account with the social network concerned was activated on your terminal (opened session) during your navigation on our site.
We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information relating to your browsing on our site and associated with the personal data they hold. We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, including advertising, of the browsing information they may collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must notably allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, notably by setting up your user accounts for each of these networks.
You may choose at any time to express and modify your wishes regarding cookies, by the means described below.
You may also choose to modify your preferences regarding cookies.
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are stored in your device or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically, or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser software to accept or reject cookies from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be stored on your device.
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in your browser's help menu, which will let you know how to change your cookie wishes.
1 - If you use the Internet browser Explorer™
- In Internet Explorer, click on the "Tools" button, then on "Internet Options".
- Under the "General" tab, under "Browsing History", click on "Settings".
- Click on the "Show Files" button.
- Click on the "Name" column header to sort all files in alphabetical order, then browse the list until you see files beginning with the prefix "Cookie". (all cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the website that created the cookie).
- Select the cookie(s) containing the name "tightr" and delete them.
- Close the window that contains the list of files, then double click OK to return to Internet Explorer.
2 - If you use the browser Firefox™
- Go to the "Tools" tab of the browser then select the "Options" menu.
- In the window that appears, choose "Privacy" and click on "Display cookies".
- Locate the files that contain the name "tightr", select them and delete them.
3 - If you use the browser Safari™
- In your browser, choose Edit menu > Preferences.
- Click "Security".
- Click "View Cookies".
- Select cookies that contain the name "tightr" and click "Delete" or "Delete All".
- After deleting cookies, click "Done".
4 - If you use the Google browser Chrome™
- Click on the Tools menu icon.
- Select "Options".
- Click on the "Advanced Options" tab and go to the "Privacy" section.
- Click on the "Show cookies" button.
- Locate files that contain the name "tightr", select them and delete them.
- Click on "Close" to return to your browser.
You can manage your cookies by visiting the cookie management platforms offered by advertising professionals.
The recording of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subordinated to the will of the user of the Terminal, that this one can express and modify at any time and free through the choices which are offered to him by his software of navigation.
If you accepted in your software of navigation the recording of cookies in your Terminal, the cookies integrated in the pages and contents which you consulted could be temporarily stored in a space dedicated to your Terminal. They will be readable only by their transmitter.
If you refuse to store cookies on your device, or if you delete cookies stored on your device, you will no longer be able to use a certain number of features that are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain areas of our site. This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services that require you to identify yourself. This would also be the case when we could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your device, its language and display settings or the country from which your device appears to be connected to the Internet.
If applicable, we decline any responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded operation of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and that you have refused or deleted.
If your device is used by several people and when the same device has several browsers, we cannot be sure that the services and advertisements intended for your device correspond to your own use of this device and not to that of another user of this device. If applicable, sharing the use of your device with others and configuring your browser settings with respect to cookies is your free choice and responsibility.